Thursday, October 25, 2012

Preparing for Marriage: Desiring God - Free eBook 5 stars!

Preparing for Marriage. With only 4 chapters in this book, I find it hard to summerize all that it has to teach. It is very understandable and Mr. Piper keeps your attention. He starts off with a list of questions that you and the person you are courting should ask each other. That was very helpful to me in the sense that, it showed me what I need to study and what I need to believe on some subjects. The second chapter was about marriage being lived for the Glory of God. Mr. Piper speaks about why this is important in marriage and how it can be lived out. All in all: It was a very well written, biblical book on what marriage is and should be. I would highly reccomend this for marrieds and unmarrieds!

http://www.desiringgod.org/blog/posts/preparing-for-marriage-free-ebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra