Friday, August 17, 2012

Emily Stays a Night

Friday night of last week the Galens stopped by. Emily, their daughter, is almost 13 and she stayed the night with me. On Saturday- we did all sorts of things.We had a photo shoot. After we took all of our photos, we uploaded them to the computer and FB. That is after tweeking them a little. :)



We made friendship bracelets. We were going to use whatever colors we wanted and turned out that we both ended up using similar colors. :)  She is wearing the one I made and I am wearing the one she made. :)
After that we went and had a photo shoot. Here are some of the photos.




The photo below is the original photo. The one above is a tweeked. 1960's or something. :)



This is the original photo. The one above is a tweeked. 1960's or something. :) This one <<< is just blurred on the edges.











We were trying to figure out what pose would be best. :P We ended up liking them all. :)



These are the ones we went wild with. :) :P





















<<<I love how this one turned out!
I had a friend tell me that this is where "Petra is in the Nuclear Holocaust!"














 This is not one we went wild with. I really like how it turned out though. :)





















Last one....Another one we went wild on.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra