Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthday Boy! and a flunked test....

Jericho's birthday was on the 2nd. He celebrated his 11th year. For dinner we had lasagna and for desert we had Chocolate Chip cookies. We made them together. :)

He received 11 gifts. Books, flying helicopters, a movie, cards, and some other things. Grandma and Papa Rh. came over and celebrated with us. 

Me, Well, I took my driving test yesterday. And flunked! I was disappointed and mad at myself that I broke down and cried. I got a very nice teacher and she praised me on what I was really good at; like parallel parking and checking blind spots. :) She also told me what I needed to work on. Hopefully, I can pass it on the 16th. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, again." ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra