Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Here Come the Water Slides!

Last month we planned to go to my Uncle Jay's for the a weekend. So on Friday the 20th Dad came home early and at 3pm we set off! On our way to Cape we stopped at our favorite China place and Hobby Lobby. I love that store! So finally at about 6:30/7:00 we arrived at our Uncle's. My mom's brother.

On Saturday, We went to a water park. Cape Splash. It was so much fun watching Emma and Malachi go down the "big" children's slide. There little faces were so adorable! I went down the big water slide. Ahhhh...it was soooo much fun! It was also nice, because there were life guards EVERYWHERE. It made you feel much safer. Esp. with the little ones. :) ! We stayed there for 2 hours. The crowd was really starting to get HUGE. We went out to eat for lunch. While we were eating Ryans, I saw an acquaintance there. I met her last year. She was the last person I expected to see. :-P Saturday evening we hung around the house.

Sunday, Jay made some omelets. They were so yummy! He put salsa and Velveeta in the middle. MMMmmm....After breakfast we left. Poor Jay. I think he was a little choked up when we left. Before we left Cape we stopped at Barns and Noble and drank some Starbucks coffee. I would not recommend the Caramel Macciatto. It wasn't anything to brag about. :P We spent at least 2 hours there. :P I got a crochet book and Pooh Bear to read to Emma and Malachi. Jericho bought me the Secret Garden book for my graduation. Wasn't that sweet? :)

Well...That is the summary of the weekend. It was such a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra