Sunday, July 1, 2012

Little Memories

Month of  June:

The other day Mom was holding Li'ora while I talked to her.  Li'ora saw me and waved to me. Fingers and all. :)

While I was babysitting one day, Li'ora was fussing on the floor. I picked her up and she gave me a kiss and a hug. It was so sweet. I cannot believe she will be 8 months old this July. July 4th too.

Emma and I getting in bed. Emma already laying down asks: "Can I pway wid youwr haer?" She has an obsession with hair. :)

Malachi and Emma are my students. This week we started memorizing bible verses. Malachi says his very well: "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1 Emma is still working on hers. :) She says it very well and so cute!

I'm sure there are several other "little memories" but I cannot seem to recall them. If I remember any others I will come back and update this post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra