Tuesday, June 3, 2014

3 Billy Goats Gruff, Blackberries, and Clearing

Yes. That's right. We have 3 Billy Goats who are my responsibility and I love taking care of them! The brown one is Bambi (Emma named him) The one with the black on his head is Cry Baby ( He is always whining) and the other one doesn't really have a name yet. He needs one that means content or happy. He doesn't ever protest really... I haven't tried him on the chain yet though... so it may be a different story when I do. Cry Baby is the sweetest so far. ;)

 
I am pretty sure he smiled for me. ;)

Aren't they adorable!!!?

Believe it or not, what looks to be a wad of bushes right here is actually more than just a wad of bushes... It is a wad of BLACKBERRY bushes!!! They are aaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over our property and I can't wait to start rolling in them!

See! Proof that they ARE blackberry bushes!


The Men have been working so hard on clearing the brush and making our yard bigger. It is looking SUPERB! Where the line of trees are and over to the left is how much the boys have cleared. It is alot more than it looks in person than it is in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra