Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Scriptures that have stuck out to me...


The past month my family has started family worship. We started with Proverbs and have just finished it. Daddy said that the next books that we read will be picked like this: Mom picks the next book, me the next one, and so on down the line....We will be starting Colossians next..(mom's pick) I can't decide if I will pick James or Hebrews.... On the other note, I have started my personal study. I am reading Isaiah and Matthew. I am comparing Matthews account of Jesus to Luke's. It is interesting to note the slight difference in each account of Jesus. Anyway... These are the passages that the stuck out to me. And.. since I had them on my camera phone... I thought I would share them. :)



Thoughts: Just as Christ told the man: "Rise up and walk", so should we rise up and walk.. Walk in His way.. Not ours..



They  recognized His authority.. 


Isaiah 9?

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Petra

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra