Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Throughout The Day Pictures

These are some photos that I take throughout the day. And as you can see... I  LOVE Instagram... The only next best thing they could do is make a setting that increases the quality of the picture. I know you need a better camera for that, but.. I can wish, right?

I Love this picture of my Momma. :)

The girls were the first ones up the other morning. Up at daybreak, they both were. I though I would snap this picture. Sweet...:) 

I have tried to make it my practice to get up earlier. About 5ish. It is difficult and I don't always succeed. But when I do, I usually see a sunrise as beautiful as this! This sunrise makes me think of when God spoke to Job and said:
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
    Tell me, if you understand.
 Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
    Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
    or who laid its cornerstone
 while the morning stars sang together
    and all the angels shouted for joy?"
Job 38:5-7




 

The Moon was very BRIGHT a few nights ago. I thought this was a fairly good picture of it...  

Emma got a little crazy! :D 

Elias and I found this poor butterfly. We think he may have been hit by a vehical. If I could have repaired it's wings I would have....


A BRAND NEW purse!!! I needed it! My other one was FALLING apart!!
I am so glad owl fashion has come around again. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra