Tuesday, August 27, 2013

These Little Piggies Went to Market

On Sunday, we had to get the pigs loaded. They were going to the market.. I don't mean the Flea Market either.... :P It took Dad blocking the chute with boards to keep the pigs form backing out and Christian, who was in the truck bed with feed, enticing them upwards. It took a lot of patience. Mom and I helped a little, and they kept telling us how much help we were. Thought it didn't feel like we did much.

Farewell Piggies, We shall meat again. (No pun, intended.) Only under different circumstances, you will be on my plate and I will be eating you.

Getting the Chute ready....




Dad Holding the boards, so the pig won't slide or back down.


I ended up having to go to the other side of the pen- where the truck is-  because the pigs kept coming to me. They thought I had food. 


AND they are IN!!!!! And off to market.... 

In the truck..



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra