Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunsets, Pigs, Yardwork, and Flowers

Last night ended up being warmer and not rainy - unlike what the weather men told us. - I don't think they really know what the weather is... I think they just guess and sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. Like I have said before; they are not God. :) - The men  of the house, took advantage of the weather and went out to clear fence lines. As I may have said before, when we moved in we had alot! of brush to clear. So... that's what every nice day has been having us do... clear brush! ;) 

I took advantage of taking some pictures while they -the men- were working. ;)
I told Mom last night that because the weather is nice we are able to DO things and get to blog them. :D


The sunset
These pigs, I thought were not even paying attention to me when I took the picture. I think it's funny how the 2 big one look like they are posing for the camera. :P Christian is the pig farmer around here. I told him that I was going to start calling him "Farmer Giles of Ham". :D (BTW... that is a Lord of the Rings quote/name. Just in case you are Lord of the Rings illiterate.) :P :D


These bigger pigs will be going to market soonish. :)


Watching Christian cut a tree...

Dad directing Christian




Li'ora (aka. Sugar Biscuit) is saying cheese for me. ;) I love this pic!

Moving branches to the burn.






Malachi was telling me something. ;)

Li'ora handing Mom a daffodil.

Picking up the last of it all.

The daffodils on the back of our property.

The sun had already gone down quite a bit; I had wanted to get the sun right behind the daffodils but it ended up being lower that I wanted. It still turned out pretty awesome though.






Using the brush cutter.

Fidget. I have been training her and she has been pretty good about listening. ;) She is also very adorable and loves people. 

Hugging Daddy.

Daddy putting his gloves on Li'ora.

Daddy's gloves.

The fence Christian cleared on Saturday. It was covered in briers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra