Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Christmas Decorations and some notes. <<<=

Yes.. it's that time of year already. Time to take the Autumn things down, and put up the Christmas ones up. This year we decided to do a silver and white tree, with some handmade ornaments. Though we haven't been able to get the supplies for the handmade ornaments, I think our tree is still gorgeous! We plan to get the craft items we need later.


What my Momma always taught me about the Christmas Tree... The tree - The cross Christ died on. The lights represent that Jesus is the light of the world. The jewels/ornaments represent His royalty. The star on top the tree represents the star that shone long ago... on that holy night... I love Christmas season. 

Some handmade ornaments...I made two of these last year... they go quite well. ;)

 One of the Christmas Favorite Books is "How The Grinch Who Stole Christmas".  My uncle was down this last weekend and I captured this picture of him and my sister Emma. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra