Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Unorganized Pictures

These are pictures from throughout the week. I like these because, they are short memories that have been captured on camera.

~

All the boys had been learning about air last week. This is Jericho and Malachi telling Daddy about it, as we sit at the Snappy's. Doniphans, pizza place.  ;) 

On that same trip, we went to FROGS. A place wear damaged, out of date, or overstocked things, are sold.
Daddy tried on this Phadora and looked quite well in it I thought. He didn't get though.  He wished he had later. :)

We also went to the farmers market that day.  Emma was given a tomato and she ate it right there on the spot. :P (Sorry about the sideways pic...) :(


Me to Li'ora: "Are you on my Daddy!?" Li'ora to me: "Nouu!" :P 

Last Monday or Tuesday, we had all had a rough day. I decided we needed a bit of cheering up and made some cinnamon rolls.. I truly believe baking is therapy.. :D

The other day Christian I went on a date. I dressed up for him and used some EZBuns. Which is why my hair is wavy. :) If only I could stand it down  more often. :P

Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra