Monday, May 13, 2013

Alabama Scenery and Beach Houses



As some of you may already know, 2 weeks ago I went to Alabama with some friends, as a so called "Nanny". ;-) MR. & MRS. M. rented a beach house. Yes! I know! Exciting right!? Evening walks on the beach were delightful. And the scenery was beautiful..! About the 4th night we were there, 

we had a small thunderstorm. It was very pretty. Cameras could not capture how beautiful it was. The dark sky, the rain, and the soft tempest of the waves. It surely displays the magnificence of God.

The storm
While I was there. I took the liberty of writing a couple notes to my family. I wanted to do it every day. But on some walks, I either forgot my camera or didn't know what to write. Or I would write something and the waves would take it away again before I took the picture. :)

Miss U'All


Of all the things I looked forward to seeing the most it was the sunsets. There weren't very many you could see. There were 2 nights that had beautiful sunsets! This is one of them!



These beach houses were down the way from our house. It was neat seeing all the different shapes and sizes.


This was our beach housed. It was very nice and sweet. 

The living room.


My room:





Pensacola Beach - BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra