Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Weekend's Summery and other notes....

So Dad was off  from Saturday to Monday. On Saturday we took the day as it came. We did pretty much nothing all that day. Except when we went and got a deep freeze from my Grandparents R.

Again on Sunday we went to my Grandparents house. We celebrated my grandmothers Birthday. My Uncle Jay came down from Cape, MO. Spaghetti cook off for lunch. For dinner we made Lasagna out of the left-over spaghetti sauce. :)

Monday, we went the H's house and had lunch. Visited and then had some fun at the river! :-D Then we went back to their house and had Desert. The banana pudding was soooooo good.


On Tuesday we were back to some of the "norm".  That is until Christian cut his figure - nice and open it was-  on a glass he was washing. The poor guy... It was the hand he uses all the time and now he can't even write. I had to write down his school, while he told me the answers. We worked alot in the house and around the yard.

Today  has been a very pleasant. Tonight we are going to Sovereign Grace Church to here a missionary from Uganda speak. I am really looking forward to it. We will be having dinner there too.  I hope I will be able to tell about here later. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra