Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Snow, snow, snow and MORE snow....

I don't know about you, but I am TIRED of it!!! I am so glad spring is around the corner. ;)
About a week ago, we had about 3 inches of ice come down on us, after the ice we received 8-12 inches snow!!! It was hard to get a proper measurement because of the wind. It was VERY windy and we had very large drifts. 
Even though I am tired of cold, wind, and snow, I still found it beautiful. God's handy work never ceases to amaze me. ;)

Boots above ankle deep. ;)

Back yard. 

The back of the house. 

Our little Fidget. :) It was sweet watching her go through the snow that was as tall as her. ;)


The house. ;)

The shrubs at the front of the house. 

The path to the pigs. And a Bible verse. ;) 




The driveway. 

The patio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!
Petra